Tinker Field | South Tampa Ave. | Orlando, FL 32805
Park closest to the venue entrance, and be first to exit once the festival is over!
Parking will be available for $30/car (CASH ONLY) in multiple lots surrounding the venue. Space is limited, so be sure to carpool, and come early to avoid delays! Note that parking is at the vehicle owner’s risk.
Accessible parking is available on both sides of W. South Street near S. Rio Grande Avenue.
UBER, TAXI & GUEST DROP-OFF/PICKUP
Those being dropped off or awaiting pickup should use the taxi station at S. Rio Grande Avenue & W. Anderson Street.
To help remember where you parked, we recommend pinning your location on your phone. Also, be smart: Walk with a buddy, and don’t leave valuables visible in your car.
PARKING LOT RESTRICTIONS
Vehicles must vacate the parking lot each day at the close of the festival. Any vehicles left in the lot between 3am and 10am will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. The following activities are strictly prohibited in the parking lot and areas surrounding the venue:
- Camping/sleeping in your vehicle
- Buying/selling tickets
- Vandalism, loitering or other illegal behavior
- Drinking alcohol
- Illegal drug use
Insomniac Holdings, LLC and its affiliates, together with their respective employees, officers, owners, shareholders, members, directors, representatives and agents (collectively, “Insomniac”) are NOT RESPONSIBLE for and assume no liability arising from fire, theft, damage to or loss of any vehicle or any articles left therein. Parking at the event constitutes acknowledgement by the holder that he or she has read and agrees to the provisions of the foregoing contract. Vehicles (a) remaining in parking areas after close or (b) in parking areas other than as designated by Insomniac are, at Insomniac’s sole discretion, subject to tow-away at owner’s expense.
Leave the driving to us by booking a seat on an official EDC Shuttle. We’ve partnered with Bus.com to provide convenient transportation from Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Tampa.
OFFICIAL EDC ORLANDO SHUTTLES WILL INCLUDE:
- The opportunity to connect with fellow Headliners before you reach the festival
- State-of-the-art charter buses for long trips, equipped with air-conditioning and comfortable seats
- Convenient departure and return times
- Carefully planned routes to minimize travel time
- Experienced and personable drivers who are well-versed in the routes
- Thoughtfully planned shuttle stops
CURRENT SHUTTLE STOPS:
- Orlando – Airport Park Drive
- Orlando – Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, across from Universal Studios
- Orlando – Comfort Inn and Suites Convention Center
- Orlando – Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Orlando, FL
- Orlando – Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive
- Orlando – Hampton Inn Orlando – Near Universal Blv/International Dr
- Orlando – Wingate by Wyndham Universal Studios & Convention Center
- Fort Lauderdale – Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Miami – Bayside Marketplace
- Tampa – Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina
Don’t see a stop near you? Request a route.