- Are tickets expected to sell out?
Tickets will likely sell out, so get yours early! Limited quantities are available at each pricing tier.
- What payment methods can be used to purchase tickets?
Credit and debit cards are accepted.
- What happens if I stop making my layaway payments?
If you miss your payment, you will have a 10-day grace period to pay your next installment before your order is canceled and subject to a non-refundable $10 fee and a default fee of $8.45.
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can buy?
Tickets are limited to four (4) per person.
- Can I upgrade my GA • Experience Pass to a VIP • Enhanced Experience Pass?
Upgrades may be available if VIP • Enhanced Experience Passes have not sold out. Contact Front Gate Tickets for more information.
- What if I accidentally bought VIP • Enhanced Experience Passes and I’m under 21?
You must be 21 or older to enter the venue with a VIP • Enhanced Experience Pass. To receive a refund, you must provide proof that you are under 21 years of age. Please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- Can I get a SkyDeck package if some members of my group are under 21?
No, only those 21 or older are permitted to enter SkyDeck areas, and you must be 21 or older to enter the venue with a VIP • Enhanced Experience Pass.
- Should I receive a confirmation email for my purchase?
You should receive a confirmation email within moments of purchase. If you do not (be sure to check your spam folder), please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- What if I purchased tickets but my card hasn’t been charged yet?
Your card should be charged within two business days. If you do not see the charge on your account, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- How can I avoid ticket fraud?
The best way to avoid ticket fraud is to buy directly from Front Gate. DO NOT purchase from scalpers. If you arrive at the venue with an illegitimate ticket, you will be turned away, and no refund will be provided.
- I ordered my tickets to be shipped to me. When will I receive them?
Tickets will begin shipping closer to the festival date. If you have not received your tickets within one week of the event, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- I live outside of the US. Will you ship my tickets, or will I pick them up at Will Call?
We will ship to all 50 US states and Canada. All others will be held at Will Call.
- I’m buying multiple tickets. Can I transfer some of them to friends?
You may purchase tickets on behalf of your friends, but once theirs is scanned, it is non-transferable. And for security purposes, they will not be able to discuss the specifics of your order with ticketing representatives.
- Can I use my 3-day pass to get three people in on one day instead of just using it once per day?
No. A 3-day pass is good for only one scan per day.
- I can’t make it one of the days. Can I let a friend use my ticket after I have?
No, your ticket is not transferable.
- What time does the event start & end each day?
Festival hours are 1pm–midnight daily.
- Can I enter anytime?
As long as you are holding a ticket that has not yet been scanned that day, you may enter any time during the event. Ins & outs are not allowed.
- Will set times get posted in advance?
Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, the Insomniac app, and email updates (sign up for emails at the bottom of this page). Set times will also appear on the festival guide you receive upon entry. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
- Can I see a festival map ahead of time?
Yes. Maps showing stage locations, food, bathrooms, etc. will be available prior to the event on this site and the Insomniac app.
- Where is the closest airport?
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is just 13 miles from the venue, with plenty of hotels in between.
- Is re-entry allowed?
No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
- What is the camera policy?
Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras that do not have detachable lenses or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
- What can I bring with me?
See our complete list of Acceptable and Prohibited Items.
- Will there be a lost & found?
Yes! Lost & Found services will be available at the venue during and between show days.
Our Lost & Found search tool is now live! Please visit the Lost & Found page to search our inventory.
Our Lost & Found hours are as follows:
Interior Lost & Found - on Rainbow Road
Friday, 11/12 | 1:00PM - 11:00PM
Saturday, 11/13 | 1:00PM - 11:00PM
Sunday, 11/14 | 1:00PM - 11:00PM
Exterior Lost & Found - next to the Box Office
Friday, 11/12 | 8:00PM - 1:30AM
Saturday, 11/13 | 1:00PM - 1:30AM
Sunday, 11/14 | 1:00PM - 1:30AM
Monday, 11/15 | 12:00PM - 2:00PM
- Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
- Will there be any pandemic safety measures in place for EDC Orlando 2021?
Under current state and local laws, masks & proof of vaccination are not required for entry. However, if you are planning on getting vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to do so before the show. A list of local vaccination centers can be found at ocfl.net/EmergencySafety/Coronavirus/VaccineInformation/VaccinationSites.aspx
We also strongly encourage you to get tested for COVID-19 prior to coming to the show. If you test positive or aren’t feeling well, we ask that you stay home. A list of testing centers can be found at https://northshoreclinical.com/